Re: beta testers wanted for virtual hosting & loopback filesystem patches

Benjamin C R LaHaise (blah@dot.superaje.com)
Wed, 13 Nov 1996 03:52:16 -0500 (EST)

...description of lofs post by me
On Sun, 10 Nov 1996, babydr wrote:

> Benjamin, Have you had any takers ?
> I haven't heard a thng since this post. Tnx, JimL

I've had a number of people contact me, but so far have heard no bug
reports (it couldn't be that the code is actually working, or...). The
code (which I haven't had much time to play with) is available at
ftp://dot.superaje.com/pub/linux/... I am going to add the
'automounting' of filesystems to lofs 'real soon', and am looking at
specifying an interface address to bind to for outgoing tcp connections.
Sorry for the slowness of my response, I am trying to improve! (as soon
as my hardward problems are fixed ;)

-b