Re: Intel EtherExpress Pro (making it work) (fwd)

Illuminati Primus (vermont@gate.net)
Tue, 3 Dec 1996 18:04:49 -0500 (EST)

I sent this to the list since theres probably someone else out there who
wants to do this besides the two of us :)
Hopefully this driver will be integrated into the main distribution
eventually..

>From me:

> Yeah I have access to the network via Windoze95, but installing the module
> package by disk would be a big pain.. Ill do it if I have to, but it looks
> like I won't have to since the author just wrote back about how to get the
> driver to work :).. Thanks anyhow

>From Jim:

Do you think you could forward me this info??

Thank you,
Jim