Re: Exeption w/ 2.1.14

Leigh Koven (compulov@wiretap.lakewood.nj.us)
Sun, 8 Dec 1996 19:50:55 -0500 (EST)

On Sun, 8 Dec 1996, Rodrigo Feher wrote:

> Yes, I think downgrading to 2.1.13 fix the problem. I never got an
> exception like that under < 2.1.14. BTW, I'll take a look at the 2.1.14
> patch and try to figure what's causing this strange behavior.

Cool, thanks a lot.

> I was running a lot of "sendmail -q" to deliver queued mail. When I
> lost the connection (slip) from my ISP got "socket destroy...".

Hmm... I just about the same problem, except mine was with PPP getting
disconnected (under RedHat 4.0), and it didn't always happen. And I was
wrong, downgrading to 2.1.13 didn't fix the problem. I tried killing off
some stuff using sockets with no luck. Ended up that I had to reboot to
kill the error.

-Leigh

| Mr. Leigh Koven - compulov@thecore.com - http://www.thecore.com/~compulov/ |
| Tech Support, Sales, and All-Around Hacker for TechnoCore Communications |
| Compulov on TechnoCore's IRC Server - irc.thecore.com |
| Send E-mail or check the keyservers for my PGP Key, 0xD7B3D709 <-new!! |
| PGP Key Fingerprint: CA 47 98 50 48 69 A6 D2 25 7C 28 0A CB 3F 30 4A |