Re: Proposal: restrict link(2)

Adam D. Bradley (bradley@cs.unca.edu)
Fri, 13 Dec 1996 14:21:13 -0500 (EST)

On Fri, 13 Dec 1996, Harald Koenig wrote:
> just "all others do the same" and "it has been the same all the time"
> are no good arguments IMHO...

Can someone just pull the POSIX spec on this so we can be done w/ it? (I
would, but exams are kicking my butt...) As the goal for Linux is a
fairly standard and POSIX-ized UNIX OS, "all others do the same" actually
_is_ a valid argument...

Adam

--
He feeds on ashes; a deluded mind has led him    Adam Bradley, UNCA Senior
astray, and he cannot deliver himself or say,             Computer Science