Re: The kernel should try /sbin/sulogin first.

Sat, 18 Jan 1997 17:08:35 +0000 (GMT)

On Sat, 18 Jan 1997, Egor Egorov wrote:

> On Fri, 17 Jan 1997, Nicolas Lichtmaier wrote:
>
> > Asking a password before giving access to a shell seems better. I also put
> > first the correct init location according to the FSSTND.
>
> > + execve("/sbin/sulogin",argv_init,envp_init);
>
> sulogin is just a part of shadow suite, so it is non-standard.

I've got an sulogin, and it came with my SysVinit (I don't have any
shadow at the moment):

root@gytha:~# rpm -qf `which sulogin`
SysVinit-2.64-3

> > Nicolás Lichtmaier.-

Bryn

--
PGP key pass phrase forgotten,   \ Overload -- core meltdown sequence
again :( and I don't care ;)      |            initiated.