Re: genksyms == /dev/null ?!?

James G. Stallings II (zap@onyx.tarpon.net)
Wed, 22 Jan 1997 21:20:44 -0600 (CST)

As you may have noticed from my previous mails, I've been compiling
kernels the past couple of days.

I've been getting quite a few (1 or two on most runs) "Internel compiler
error: rec'd signal 11" type messages. I have a hard time believing its
the source code, 'cause the same code (completely unmodified) will almost
always compile on the next attempt. If anyone thinks it worth chasing
down, I'll post the gcc output...

-zAp-

"If the very old will remember, the very young will listen."
-Chief Dan Eagle