Re: Packaged Kernel

Tsurng-Chen Chern (maxchern@earthlink.net)
Wed, 22 Jan 1997 23:30:47 -0800

I can't agree more. I would rather spend 1~2 hours download the 7 MB
source code with my 14.4 Kb modem while I watching TV and eating my
dinner, than spend 1~2 hours pulling my hair out and trying to figure
out whether I need to download this module or not.

--
Max Chern, Unix Software Engineer     |  Voice: 213-644-9600
EarthLink Network, Inc.               |  Fax:   213-644-9542