Re: NT basically sucks

Andi Gutmans (andi@vipe.technion.ac.il)
Fri, 24 Jan 1997 00:53:31 +0200

Hey,

No need to flame me :) It's the OS of my choice hehe.
But you know there are things which windows does better than UNIX. GUI :)
Well anyways, just wanted to let you guys know that Linux is da BEST for me.

Andi

At 14:01 23/01/97 -0600, Daniel A. Taylor wrote:

,,,
(o o)
Andi Gutmans - Computer Science, Israel Institute of Technology (Technion)

Email: andi@vipe.technion.ac.il Web: http://andi.rifkin.technion.ac.il
andi@actcom.co.il
.oooO Oooo.
\ ( ) /