Re: If Linux is to succeed

James G. Stallings II (zap@onyx.tarpon.net)
Fri, 24 Jan 1997 09:27:34 -0600 (CST)

Yes, You've missed it, and yes, this thread belongs there.

This list (linux-kernel) was established so that the kernel developers
would have communications amongst themselves and those doing a lot of
kernel testing. Be a good guy and remove your 'linux-lite' discussions to
a more apropos list.

No, I'm not a moderator, but I value highly the work that gets done on
this list.

-z-

"An American is a man with two arms and four wheels."
-A chinese child