Re: Lib audio

Markus Gutschke (gutschk@uni-muenster.de)
4 Feb 1997 09:52:15 +0100

"Rene Zikken" <zikkenr@ce.philips.nl> writes:
> Can someone tell me were I can find the following library (or mail
> it): libaudio.so.2
>
> I need it in order to run a MHEG Engine.

"libaudio.a" is part of the NAS (network audio system) packet, but it
does not build a shared library by default. I do not know, if it is
difficult to tweak the code, so that it does build both shared and
static libraries.

I have these to URL's for NAS. I hope, they are helpful:

ftp://ftp.x.org/contrib/audio/nas Network-Audio-System
ftp://ftp.ncs.com/pub/ncd/technology/src/nas Network-Audio-System-2

Markus

--
Markus Gutschke          Internet:       gutschk@math.uni-muenster.de
Schlage 5a               PGP public key: finger -l gutschk@math.uni-muenster.de