Re: RC5 Challenge - Linux at Top

DUPRE Christophe (duprec@JSP.UMontreal.CA)
Fri, 21 Feb 1997 11:00:30 -0500 (EST)

On Fri, 21 Feb 1997 theman@shine.com wrote:

> http://zero.genx.net/
> http://zero.genx.net/stats.html
>

> Join the fun! Download the client, and run it with the options
> -i linux@linuxnet.org

I'm unable to download the client - could anyone set up an alternate site
? I've been trying to log on this site for three days, no chance...
My PPro 200 is just dying to work on this project :-)
(My dual P-90 also, BTW, if I can ever mae both processors work at the
same time :-) )

> Be the shining light of your community!
>
> If the $10,000 magic key is found by linux@linuxnet.org, the money will go
> to Linux International's Linux development fund.
>
> Start your machines cracking!
>
> /rc5-client-linux-{i486,i586,sparc,alpha} -i linux@linuxnet.org
>
> "The shiny one"
> Mr. Kleen

Christophe Dupre Universite de Montreal
Montreal, Qc, Canada
"Nous ne sommes pas libres de ne pas etre libres, nous sommes obliges de
l'etre" - Fernando Savater

#include <disclaimer.h>