Re: swap space: an idea. Please comment.

mdean (mdean@best.com)
Sun, 23 Feb 1997 13:15:38 -0800 (PST)

The best way to solve the problem: I built a robot controlled by a pair of
metricom radios, one connected to the robot and the other to my linux
system -- when the linux system runs low on memory it goes down to the
nearest computer store and uses my credit card to buy another pair of 32MB
simms then proceeds back removes the cover from my linux machine inserts
the new simms and reboots the system --- It solves the out of memory
problems in more than one way (of course a special motherboard extension
was required :)