SIG11 on AMD K5 while compiling 2.0.27

Darrin R. Smith (drsmith@eznet.net)
Sat, 01 Mar 1997 10:52:47 -0500

-- At the risk of repeating this note(it isn't vger this time :),
I'm re-sending it to the list. (I first sent it via the newsgroup, but
it may not have gotten through) If this is a repeat, I apologize.

--Darrin

--
FAQ Suggestions:
   Q:  I upgraded without reading release notes, now my system's broke -