Re: Kernel Docs

mdean (mdean@best.com)
Wed, 5 Mar 1997 13:20:51 -0800 (PST)

I am currently reading the book "Linux Kernel Internals" , translated from
german -- it is pretty good, a bit dated but better then trying to read MK
Johnsons Kernel Hacker Howto off the web "There is so printable
postscript, etc." --- the book was recommended to me by someone else on
this mailing list