Re: TCP Stall

Don Parsons (dparsons@synapse.kent.edu)
Mon, 31 Mar 1997 01:01:08 -0500 (EST)

On Sun, 30 Mar 1997, David S. Miller wrote:

> I believe that Eric Schenk and myself have both addressed these issues
> in what will soon be released as the next pre-2.0.30 patch set. I

Linus also has a pre-patch: (ftp.kernel.org/pub/linux/kernel/testing)
243670 Mar 27 21:08 pre-patch-2.0.30.gz
but it seems to have other material (new drivers), etc. Which pre-30
should we be testing? I used yours for about two weeks, no problem. And
now Linus' pre-2.0.30 for a couple of days, also no problem.

Well thanks for all your work, I mainly wrote to alert kernel testers to
the other pre-patch which I've not seen mentioned here.

--
Don