Re: Multi-threaded gdb

Michael Kujawa (kujawa@cs.ucf.edu)
Mon, 31 Mar 1997 11:07:24 -0500

E. Kevin Hall wrote:

> I was speaking with an aquaintance who informed me that the linux
> port of what might be considered a landmark commerical application
> for linux is hanging on whether he can get the code ported from
> win32s. This of course, requires a debugger(gdb) that can handle

If your aquaintance really meant win32*S*, then threading shouldn't be a
problem as win32s doesn't support threads.

If he really does need to use windows style threads beware: win32 has a
much richer API for working with threads than Linux-Threads (pthreads).

-Mike __o __o UCF Programming Team
kujawa@cs.ucf.edu UCF \/\) \/\) CREW 1st in the South-East, 7th in USA
\ \