Re: URGENT: A Plea to the owners of linux.dev.kernel

Phil Lewis (beans@bucket.ualr.edu)
Wed, 2 Apr 1997 13:41:48 -0600 (CST)

I, personally, would like it very much if the real kernel development
could be carried on on linux-kernel. Maybe its the lack of in-depth
discussion of kernel internal workings that makes people think we have
time to worry about what 1 divided by zero equals.

Maybe its too late already, Idunno.

phil kc5vpj Leading lame-brained Linux lunatic