Re: ncpmount broken in 2.1.30?

Thu, 3 Apr 1997 19:00:00 +0100 (BST)

On 3 Apr 1997, Steve Payne wrote:

> Hmmm,
>
> I just hopped from 2.1.20 to 2.1.30 and ncpmount seems to have died in
> a dead sort of way:
>
> kernel: Oops: 0000
> kernel: CPU: 0
> kernel: EIP: 0010:[<c01453b9>]
> kernel: EFLAGS: 00010246

[...]

> Not a pretty sight...<sigh>

I would have been nicer if you looked those addresses up with ksymoops
(source in linux/scripts/ksymoops.cc, read for compiling info, dosn't need
the -liostream here).

Run like this: ksymoops /whereever/System.map < /whereever/oops.txt, and
repost the oops, and the output. You'll need to stript the 'kernel: 's
off it too.

> srp
Bryn

--
PGP key pass phrase forgotten,   \ Overload -- core meltdown sequence
again :( and I don't care ;)      |            initiated.