Re: Proposed Linux Module Parameter HOWTO - it already exists!

Robert Hart (hartr@interweft.com.au)
Sun, 6 Apr 1997 09:53:47 +1000 (EST)

On 6 Apr, To: SERVER-LINUX@netspace.org wrote:
> Hi
>
> It appears that there there is no single document for the Linux kernel
> modules that defines for each module the possible paramaters, parameter
> names and possible values etc.
>
> I am interested in creating such a HOWTO but want to know if anyone
> else is already working on this before I start.
>
> If anyone is working on such a document or knows of someone working on
> such a document, please could they get in touch with me as soon as
> possible.

Since posting the above message last night, quite a number of people
have pointed me to Laurr Tischler's excellent Module-HOWTO.

I don't know how I missed this (sigh - I looked but obviously NOT
closely enough). Needless to say - end of subject!

--
Robert Hart                             hartr@interweft.com.au
Voice: +61 (0)3 9735 3586		http://www.interweft.com.au/