Re: Patch for route.c

Stephen R. van den Berg (srb@cuci.nl)
Mon, 7 Apr 1997 13:41:17 +0200

"David S. Miller" <davem@jenolan.rutgers.edu> wrote:
> Date: Thu, 03 Apr 1997 14:49:04 -0500
> From: "Larry J. Blunk" <ljb@merit.edu>

> This patch was submitted by Dave Madden addressing a problem
> with legitimate routes getting rejected.

>Thanks, patch applied. I will be consulting Alexey about what was

DANGER Will Robinson! :-)
No, seriously, I think I tried that patch once. It turned out to
be a disaster. Maybe it was my gated setup, but it definitely needs
to be verified on several systems before being applied.

--
Sincerely,                                                          srb@cuci.nl
           Stephen R. van den Berg (AKA BuGless).

A sign seen at the local pizza place: "DO NOT CARRY TAKE-OUT BOXES BY HANDLES"