Re: ext2 filesystem corruption?!?!??

Frohwalt Egerer (froh@twins.iconsult.com)
11 Apr 1997 15:42:23 +0200

alan@lxorguk.ukuu.org.uk (Alan Cox) writes:

>Linux 2.1 is to a great extent that stuff ready for testing. If you want
>to put a bunch of people together to write the "brutalize kernel" suite
>please do - it would be a great project for use on all OS's

I'm already in the process of collecting lots of "brutalize kernel"
tools to put them up at the kernel mailing list FAQ site
<URL:http://www.kernelfaq.com>.

I'm quite interested in people mailing me their favourite kernel
stress test tools (or, even preferred, the location where to find
them). This will at least be a start, maybe I (or somebody else) will
have the time to make a stress test suite out of that.

Froh

--
Frohwalt Egerer

I hope they have enjoyed the sexy letters to my wife. -- Chief O'Brian, DS9 (Whispers)