Re: Another (different) GP under 2.0.30 - gdb debug included

Dan Hollis (goemon@sasami.anime.net)
Mon, 21 Apr 1997 14:27:20 -0700 (PDT)

On Mon, 21 Apr 1997 Eric.Schenk@dna.lth.se wrote:
> Dan Hollis <goemon@sasami.anime.net> writes:
> >Another GP from 2.0.30. This time it came from a heavily loaded squid
> >cache process. This didn't happen under 2.0.29.
> What networking options do you have compiled in? If you have SYN
> and RST cookies, does the problem go away if you turn them off?

Yes, I have RST and SYN cookies compiled in. Got the GP only once so far
and I have not yet tried running without SYN/RST cookies compiled.

BTW 2.0.30 on our extremely heavily loaded news server runs fine (but
spits out a *lot* of "possible SYN flood" messages).

-Dan