Re: What to do?

Andrew E. Mileski (aem@netcom.ca)
Tue, 29 Apr 1997 20:42:43 -0400 (EDT)

> I finished installing Linux Slackware 3.2. I am boring and don't know
> what I want to do. Can you please suggest what should I do with Linux? I
> only little C++ programming and Quick Basic programming.

This is incredibly off-topic :-( please don't post this here.

pnp-list@redhat.com is for Plug-and-Play Hardware discussion.
linux-kernel@vger.rutgers.edu is for Linux kernel development discusssion.

For lots of ideas, try reading (then later posting) in comp.os.linux.misc
comp.os.linux.advocacy and their relatives on USENET. I don't want to
discourage you! I just want you to go where you will be served better
(and not annoy mailing list subscribers).

Good luck.

--
Andrew E. Mileski   mailto:aem@netcom.ca
Linux Plug-and-Play Hardware Support http://www.redhat.com/linux-info/pnp/