Re: Transparent proxying?

Jim Willette (jimw@ctec.net)
Wed, 30 Apr 1997 10:29:28 -0400

Nigel,

I admit I did not try the kernel without the patch. But my system is
running v2.0.30 kernel with redirects functioning just fine.
Have others reported sucess with redirects and v2.0.30 or are we talking
about different redirects than like this.

/sbin/ipfwadm -I -i acc -P tcp -S 192.168.0.0/0 -D 0.0.0.0/0 80 -r 80
?

--
Jim Willette                    Cornerstone Technologies
Network Consultant/Programmer   http://www.netonecom.net/~jimw