RE: Solaris source (fwd)

Sumpter, Lloyd (Lloyd.Sumpter@BCHydro.bc.ca)
Wed, 30 Apr 1997 08:24:11 -0700

Personally, I think it's GREAT that Sun may be competing with Linux.
What better marketing can we have? ("Gee, Sun thinks Linux is a genuine
threat. Maybe it's a real OS after all - I'd better check it out!")

======= B.C. Hydro and Power Authority ===========
Lloyd Sumpter PHONE: (604)528-3078
Protection and Control FAX: (604)528-1883
Vancouver, Canada