Re: fix for iso9660 fs

Paul Slootman (paul@wau.mis.ah.nl)
Mon, 12 May 1997 13:05:29 GMT

Theodore Y. Ts'o <owner-linux-kernel@vger.rutgers.edu> wrote:
> From: Andries.Brouwer@cwi.nl
>
> (Hi Ted! Any progress with a fixed e2fsck?)
>
>Fixed to do what? Aside from a known bug regarding the use of 2k or 4k
>block sizes and the mke2fs -c option (which is fixed in my development
>sources but not in any released version yet), I don't know of any
>reported bugs in the latest version e2fsprogs.

I'll try out the latest version on a badly damaged disk I have (one of
the heads doesn't work). Last time I fsck'ed (a copy of) this disk, fsck
SEGV'ed when trying to grow lost+found. I manually expanded lost+found
with fsdb, which worked. That was one of two versions ago.

Paul Slootman

--
Murphy Software, Enschede, The Netherlands
email work: paul@wau.mis.ah.nl / paul@murphy.nl