Re: List offline?

Jared Mauch (jared@puck.nether.net)
Tue, 13 May 1997 12:56:05 -0400 (EDT)

Do'h. Yeah.. there was a misconfiguration on my end that
stopped the mail. You should have boatloads now.. Please accept my
apologies.

- jared

David S. Miller graced my mailbox with this long sought knowledge:

--
jared@CIC.Net - CICNET --------- jared@Nether.Net - Nether Network
"bash awk grep perl sed df du, du-du du-du,