Re: New UseNet Gateway under construction

Greg Patterson (gomer@gomer.mlink.net)
Mon, 26 May 1997 21:11:40 -0400 (EDT)

| Greg Patterson | EMAIL: gomer@gomer.mlink.net |
| | gomer@mlink.net |
| Move over Microsoft, | IRC: Wizird (#Linux) |
| Linux is here to stay. | WWW: http://gomer.mlink.net/~root |