Re: IPX Collision

tzeruch@ceddec.com
Sun, 1 Jun 1997 21:28:18 -0400

Windows when it comes up tries every type of IPX packet looking for one,
so if you have a Win system on the network, you will get the collision
messages. I had a patch to display the MAC addresses and another to not
display the collision messages.

Go to your windows boxes and in the IPX setup for media type (802.2 802.3
EThernet II) shut AUTO off and change it and the network number to the one
you are actually using.