Re: another pre-2.0.31 problem

Eric.Schenk@dna.lth.se
Tue, 10 Jun 1997 10:47:17 +0200

Rogier Wolff <wolff@adder.et.tudelft.nl> writes:
>Nono. This is not a "you can fix it by doing this", but a "because
>it goes away when I do this, the bug must be THERE".
>
>You possibly found the conditions to trigger this bug: masquerading
>with different MTUs on the different channels. The networking-experts
>should have a look at trying to reproduce this, and fixing it....

Exactly. I've caught the PPP driver doing something silly along these
lines, and I'll be looking over the ISDN stuff as soon as I get enough
free time. Hopefully within the week. I'd already been suspicious of
something going wrong in that code, and this pretty much confirms it.

--
Eric Schenk                               www: http://www.dna.lth.se/~erics
Dept. of Comp. Sci., Lund University          email: Eric.Schenk@dna.lth.se