Re: Repeat the Ending

Thu, 12 Jun 1997 12:28:34 +0100 (BST)

On Thu, 12 Jun 1997, Louis Mandelstam wrote:

> On Wed, 11 Jun 1997, Bryn Paul Arnold Jones wrote:
>
> > > I see you haven't had a lot of kernel debug messages coming your way...
>
> > first thing after a boot do dmesg >/var/log/dmesg
>
> That assumes you made it to a shell, and that the ring buffer didn\'t fill
> up before that anyway.

Hmm, forgot to say (but I was thinking it ;), it's in my rc.sysinit (rc.S
on slackware), so it's before my run everything scripts, (rc.M on
slackware). Any crash before that _should_ be still on the screen ;).

Bryn

--
PGP key pass phrase forgotten,   \ Overload -- core meltdown sequence
again :( and I don't care ;)      |            initiated.