Re: New 2.0.31 pre patch is out (still problems)

Greg Patterson (gomer@gomer.mlink.net)
Sun, 15 Jun 1997 16:16:35 -0400 (EDT)

| Greg Patterson | EMAIL: gomer@gomer.mlink.net |
| | gomer@mlink.net |
| Move over Microsoft, | IRC: Wizird (#Linux) |
| Linux is here to stay. | WWW: http://gomer.mlink.net/~root |