Re: IP Forwarding on 2.1.42

Pawel S. Veselov (vps@beta.niimm.spb.su)
Tue, 17 Jun 1997 04:01:34 +0400 (MSD)

Hello, Chris!

On Mon, 16 Jun 1997, Chris Molnar wrote:

>Does anyone have any secrets on how to make IP Forwarding work properly
>on 2.1.42? I updated from 2.0.29 and it was working properly under that
>kernel. No other changes has been made.

I am using it and everything is fine. I use gated R3_5Beta1 as a RIP agent.
The only thing I had to do is recompiling it, but as if I remember I did
last recompilation for [2.1.36].

Bye.

--
May a Misguided Platypus lay its Eggs in your Jockey Shorts

--
    With best of best regards, Pawel S. Veselov (aka Black Angel)
                 internet : vps@beta.niimm.spb.su