Re: cli() / sti()

Dan Merillat (dan@merillat.org)
Thu, 19 Jun 1997 23:11:57 -0400

"Russell Coker - mailing lists account" writes:

> For those who are interested I'm trying to make the eql driver handle
> multiple eql devices. A single eql device is not enough for an ISP server,
> I plan to raise the limit to 256.

Speaking of EQL, I just looked through the PPP source and noticed there
are no refrences to MPP, MP+ and BONDING... now that most ISPs have
equipment that supports multiple modems it would be a good idea to hook
it up. AFAIK, it just adds a MP tag to the endpoint of a connection...
anyone have more specific documentation?

--Dan