Re: 2.1.43 non-SMP: reproducible "VFS: aging an empty inode"

Greg Patterson (gomer@gomer.mlink.net)
Sat, 21 Jun 1997 16:44:49 -0400 (EDT)

| Greg Patterson | EMAIL: gomer@gomer.mlink.net |
| | gomer@mlink.net |
| Move over Microsoft, | IRC: Wizird (#Linux) |
| Linux is here to stay. | WWW: http://gomer.mlink.net/~root |