Re: capturing the end of long logs (was cron logging)

Randal Koene (randalk@marina.psych.mcgill.ca)
Sat, 5 Jul 1997 16:42:41 -0400 (EDT)

On Sun, 6 Jul 1997, Keith Owens wrote:

> I've been meaning to write this program for some time, you jogged my
> memory about. It has had less than 24 hours testing, I would like to
> know if you find any bugs or if you find it useful. For crond, change
> /var/log/cron to a pipe then

Thanks, your approach looks like the one most suitable to my
requirements. I'll set up your program tonight and see how it works. I'll
let you know of any bugs I find or comments I have!

Cheers,
Randal

RANDAL A. KOENE
PhD2, Neural Modeling Lab, Department of Psychology - McGill University
randalk@marina.psych.mcgill.ca
Office: (514)-398-6133/4319/6135
Home : (514)-527-3822