re: Take A deep Breath

Romano Giannetti (romano@cnm.csic.es)
Tue, 15 Jul 1997 17:36:03 +0200 (MET DST)

On Tue, 15 Jul 1997, Fyodor Yarochkin wrote:

> yeah, Agreed, I have spent weeks trying to understand some parts of code,
> what are they designed for, what tasks.. and blah blah, and i really
> found there the lack of commenting. If comments would be more complete,
> it would be just great..

AAAaaargh! :) So if I understand you, you at least could understand the
code... so why oh why didn't you comment it and then submit /* patches */?
Just kidding... but you know that documenting the code is a big work, and
(like Stroustroup said) no comment is better than wrong comment... I think
that David, Alan, Linus, Eric, Bill and co. are doing a great work, let
them doing it as they like.

> ......... seems, guys you haven't started
> learning your C with one popular tutor :-)))*kiddin'*

Nor learning O.S. with another one popular tutor, remember? :)))))

Bye,
Romano

Romano Giannetti <romano@iet.unipi.it> Electronic Engineer
DII-EIT, University of Pisa (Italy)
Now, really, physically at IMM - CNM - Madrid (Spain)