Re: 2.0.31 : please!

Matthias Urlichs (smurf@nova.noris.net)
16 Jul 1997 07:57:57 +0200

"Andrew E. Mileski" <aem@netcom.ca> writes:

> The last hateful message I got was just the last straw (I'd love to
> post it, but I doubt if the author would approve of that).

IMHO, if they cross the line they're fair game.

Or you could post the thing without attribution.

Or, of course (best option) we could just forget the stuff and go on to
more fun things, like writing an AI program which auto-bitbuckets whining
emails. ;-)

> There are just so many FUN things I'd rather do than spending my time
> reading flames.

Too true...

--
Acrophobes go down with little persuasion.