Re: 2.0.31 : please!

Kurt Huwig (kurt@huwig.de)
Mon, 14 Jul 1997 18:01:37 +0200 (CEST)

On Mon, 14 Jul 1997, Uwe Bonnes wrote:
> On Sun, 13 Jul 1997,Dan Hollis <goemon@sasami.anime.net>
> > There are a number of problems that need to be sorted out before the next
> > patch. You don't want 2.0.31 to be _less_ stable than 2.0.30 do you?
>
> Please name the problems or give a pointer where a list with bugs is found!

I put up a homepage for such a list and a form to report bugs. It's at

http://www.huwig.de/linux/

Unfortunately, the only bug there is the one I experienced with 2.0.30 :-(
Still, everyone is welcome to report other bugs!

Anyone disagree with me putting in bug reports from linux-kernel under the
name of the reporter?

Kurt

Step 1: Find the plan!
Step 2: Save world! Let's get crackin'...
Step 3: Get outta my house!
My eMail address has changed --> kurt@huwig.de