Re: I2O specs available! (was: GGI People Read This (fwd))

Michael L. Galbraith (mikeg@weiden.de)
Sun, 20 Jul 1997 18:27:33 +0200 (MET DST)

On Sun, 20 Jul 1997, Russell Coker - mailing lists account wrote:

> >> The file name is ver1-5.pdf or if you like, simply use this URL
> >> from you web browser. ftp://ftp.i2osig.org/ver1-5.pdf
>
> >I guess it wasn't supposed to be there or something. They must have closed
> >up ftp pretty quick, because I tried ftp and it didn't work any more.
>
> >Anyone got a copy of the spec they can send?
>
> I've got it, it's 1968945 bytes long.
> ftp://ftp.virtual.net.au/pub/staff/rjc/I2O/

While I was getting it, the server was just a wee bit slow. I suspect that
a *few* people visited that site. I'd be very interested to hear from their
sysadmin concerning network load. I doubt the inference that the release
was unsanctioned. If so, lots of folks'll just have to report for brainwipe.

-Mike