Re: Firewalling

Samuli Kaski (samkaski@cs.Helsinki.FI)
Fri, 25 Jul 1997 15:53:40 +0300 (EET DST)

On Fri, 25 Jul 1997, Richard B. Johnson wrote:

> It generates an syntax error without the other stuff. '-h' doesn't report
> a version number. It must be out-of-date.

I usually don't reply these "where can I get X and Y" messages
but this also gives me an opportunity to thank Alan, who pointed
me to ipfwadm when I was getting flooded from several IP's,
Thanks Alan.

And now to the question, I didn't follow the thread all the way
but you can get the newest ipfwadm from:

ftp://ftp.xos.nl/pub/linux/ipfwadm/ipfwadm-2.3.0.tar.gz

It works great on my 2.0.30

--
Samuli Kaski, samkaski@cs.helsinki.fi
Department of Computer Science, University of Helsinki, Finland.