Re: Pentium emulation

linux kernel account (linker@nightshade.ml.org)
Fri, 25 Jul 1997 22:06:05 -0400 (EDT)

Hmm.. Even better, is there any possibility of making linux support
FAT-Elfs? On my NeXT computer I can compile as a 'fat binary' and have the
same executible run on M68k, Intel, Sparc, and HP.. On the target
computers I can then strip the fat bin to just whats nessassary.. Or the
installer can do that... Anyone who maintains a multi platform enviroment
can tell you how helpful that is.. Wouldn't it be nice to have in linux..