Re: PentiumII's.

Bruce Thompson (bt@raf.com)
Wed, 30 Jul 1997 09:47:42 -0700

We have a 266MHz PII running with the latest red hat release (4.2).
Linux gives it 265 BogoMIPS and I've benchmarked it with our code (integer
CPU intensive) at being about 35% faster than a PP200 256k.

I don't think any current chip sets allow more than two PII chips yet in
addition to the problems already mentioned bellow.