Re: SMP and HP LX PRO and linux?

Ken Sroka (ksroka@katoo.com)
Wed, 13 Aug 1997 18:18:05 -0400 (EDT)

I have been using a HP LX plus pro dual pentum pro 200 for 8 months
without a problem. (SMP not enabled) I am monitoring this list to get some
SMP knoweledge before enabling it, but plan to in the near future. The box
seems to be pretty solid and the only reason that I have rebooted it was
by accident. Slackware supports the onboard scsi (adaptec) and the only
thing I had to change is to add the linear parameter in lilo for the 4 gig
drive. Hope this helps.

Ken Sroka (ksroka@katoo.com)
KaToo LLC.
Total Networking Solutions