Re: ptrace(2) cannot show floating point registers

=?ISO-8859-1?Q?Ram=F3n?= =?ISO-8859-1?Q?Garc=EDa?= =?ISO-8859-1?Q?Fern=E1ndez?= (ramon@jl1.quim.ucm.es)
Thu, 14 Aug 1997 11:24:30 +0200 (MET DST)

On Thu, 14 Aug 1997, Martin von Loewis wrote:

> I have not tried the gdb patch, yet. It does support 'info float' now?
> Anyway, it would be nice if you could upload your gdb binary as well,
> so people don't have to recompile gdb just to make use of your patch.
I copied the floating point implementation from win32 target, therefore
it does not support info float.

However, you can view floating point registers as
print $st
print $st1

and so no.

I will try to implement the 'info float' command.
GDB has some code for it, but it is commented. It says that
it only works on native configurations and it should be
better programmed.

Regards,
Ramon