RE: 2.1.49 not umount cleanly

Meino Christian Cramer (mccramer@solfire.ludwigsburg.netsurf.de)
Fri, 15 Aug 1997 22:46:54 -0000 (???)

Hi !

I have checked this.
I have inserted extra "sleep n" and wait loops
after terminating AND after killing all processes.

But this does not work for me.
Constantly two specific partitions does
nout umount without "being busy" and fscked
afterwards.

How long shopuld I wait for a reboot? Two hours ;-)

I think, there is something wrong with the kernel
OR with some very kernel-near tools like
umount or killall.

KEEP HACKING!
meino

E-Mail: Meino Christian Cramer <mccramer@solfire.ludwigsburg.netsurf.de>