Re: 2.0.31-pre-patch-6 + Werner's latest patch

Benjamin C R LaHaise (blah@dot.superaje.com)
Sat, 16 Aug 1997 05:45:49 +0000 ( )

On Fri, 15 Aug 1997, Roy C. Bixler wrote:
> > - small update to 3c509 driver
> > - Ben LaHaise's buffer patch
> > - Krzysztof Strasburger's buffer patch
>
> As another data point, I find if I replace the last two patches with Gaid
> Oxman's patch, I can run my test without incident.

That's right. Mine is really meant to add some 'extra protection' in the
low memory cases - I didn't realize that buffers were getting stuck....
(Of all the silly mistakes to show up in pre6) Now to find the sources
of those other memory leaks people have noticed...

-ben

--- a ben for hire! -- Hire one today, you'll be pleased! =) ---