Re: capturing the end of long logs (was cron logging)

Mr. James W. Laferriere Network Engineer (babydr@nwrain.net)
Sat, 16 Aug 1997 18:59:33 -0700 (PDT)

Hello Randal & Keith,

Has there been any updates concerning this project ?

PS: I missed the reply by Keith with the place/url/included
for getting the program being spoken about here.

On Sat, 5 Jul 1997, Randal Koene wrote:
> On Sun, 6 Jul 1997, Keith Owens wrote:
> > I've been meaning to write this program for some time, you jogged my
> > memory about. It has had less than 24 hours testing, I would like to
> > know if you find any bugs or if you find it useful. For crond, change
> > /var/log/cron to a pipe then
> >

> Thanks, your approach looks like the one most suitable to my
> requirements. I'll set up your program tonight and see how it works. I'll
> let you know of any bugs I find or comments I have!
>
> Cheers,
> Randal

> RANDAL A. KOENE
> PhD2, Neural Modeling Lab, Department of Psychology - McGill University
> randalk@marina.psych.mcgill.ca
> Office: (514)-398-6133/4319/6135
> Home : (514)-527-3822

Tia, JimL
| James W. Laferriere - Network Engineer - babydr@nwrain.net |
| System Techniques - 25416 - 22nd S. - Kent, WA 98032 |
| Give me VMS -or- Give me Linux -but- only on AXP |
|-> Linux-Vax Port, Now in Progress !YAY! there's Progress To Report <-|
|-> Please See http://ucnet.canberra.edu.au/~mikal/vaxlinux/home.html <-|
|-> Maintainer: Michael Still mikal@blitzen.canberra.edu.au <-|