Re: patch for 2.1.55 pre-1 minix/sysv/affs

Manong Dibos (jwalther@citytel.net)
Sun, 14 Sep 1997 14:51:57 +0000 ( )

What is worse, they graduate from school and dont know HOW to use goto's
properly, or even at ALL.

Proper use of goto is something that must be taught... Either you will
produce spaghetti code, or not use it at all.

Until the last few days, I never really saw how useful a goto could be.
And yet its entirely appropriate and good when used judiciously.