Re: Style question: comparison between signed and unsigned?

Werner Almesberger (almesber@lrc.di.epfl.ch)
Wed, 24 Sep 1997 20:33:35 +0200 (MET DST)

Ulrich Drepper wrote:
> Werner Almesberger <almesber@lrc.di.epfl.ch> writes:
>
>> That's impressive. And how many bugs did you discover in the process ?
>
> I didn't count them, the process of fixing all warnings took weeks.

I can vividly imagine :-) I was asking more for a qualitative response
than a quantitative one, e.g. "lots of, many of them serious", "nothing
that would ever matter in real life", or "I eventually wrote a Perl
script to add all the casts, so I really can't tell" ;-)

- Werner

 / Werner Almesberger, DI-LRC,EPFL,CH   werner.almesberger@lrc.di.epfl.ch /
/_IN_R_133__Tel_+41_21_693_6621__Fax_+41_21_693_6610_____________________/